Friday 27 November 2015

MY FIVE SENSES. 1ST LEVEL

Good evening everyone!

Gonzalo's students (1st level) have been learning and widing their knowledge about "The five senses". They have learnt some vocabulary, such as: see, hear, smell, taste, touch, eyes, ears, nose, mouth, or hands. They have done a presentation as a final task, being each pupil the expert in a sense. They enjoyed the experience.

Group presentation "My Senses" transcript.

Hello,
My name is .... and my group is ....
My school is CEIP Las Lomas.
My presentation is my senses.

1. I have five senses.
2. The sense of hear, the sense of see, the sense of smell, the sense of taste and the sense of touch.
3. I hear with my ear.
4. I can hear loud sounds for example a baby crying.
5. I can hear soft sounds for example whispering.
6. I see with my eyes.
7. I can see different colours for example blue.
8. I can see different shapes for example square.
9. I smell with my nose.
10. I can smell good smells for example a flower.
11. I can smell bad smells for example smelly shoes.
12. I taste with my tongue.
13. I can taste sweet flavours for example chocolate.
14. I can taste salty flavours for example pizza.
15. I touch with my skin.
16. I can touch hard things for example a hammer.
17. I can touch soft things for example a teddy bear.

This is the end of my presentation.
Any questions?
Bye bye.



2º. Introduction. Hello and the 5 senses.


THE SENSE OF HEAR



THE SENSE OF SEE



THE SENSE OF SMELL


THE SENSE OF TASTE



THE SENSE OF TOUCH





Thanks all the students involved in the project, Gonzalo (their teacher), and Justin (the language assitant), for being so creative and showing us their daily routines in the process of learning new contents.

Regards, Christopher.


No comments:

Post a Comment